Broncoholics
Broncoholics
Speaking of tires...
Does anyone have info on the Wildcountry A/T Vs. Big O Tires A/T?
I never liked the Wildcountry M/T because they are loud and do not give good traction. Do you think the A/T's are the same? The Big O Tires look aggressive but I know nothing on these. Both are priced the same.
This is for a 96 F360 that pulls by 68 Bronco on a flat bed so I need good road handeling, quiet and does well off road. BFG doesn't make a 33x12.50x16.
MT or AT.
Does anyone have info on the Wildcountry A/T Vs. Big O Tires A/T?
I never liked the Wildcountry M/T because they are loud and do not give good traction. Do you think the A/T's are the same? The Big O Tires look aggressive but I know nothing on these. Both are priced the same.
This is for a 96 F360 that pulls by 68 Bronco on a flat bed so I need good road handeling, quiet and does well off road. BFG doesn't make a 33x12.50x16.
MT or AT.