Tire Suggestions

Guys I need help i got a 1988 Eddie Bauer addition that i got from one of my football coachs and i want to make it look nice my parents on the other hand kinda really dont want me to. They dont want me to be redneck, but i am not trying to be i just want it to look nice an be something i like. I want a small lift but dont have a lot of money an i want some good tires like some 33's. Can yall please help me out.
 
For an all-terrain tire, the BFG AT's are a good choice. So are the Pirelli Scorpions, which I had on my Bronco before the lift. I do not like the Goodyear Wrangler AT's, as I have ruined too many a new one on gravel roads. The BFG MT's are a great mud tire, but the copies like the Mud Kings I have now are nearly as good. Several friends run the Buckshot Mudders and say they are good tires. The best mud tire I found was the 8-ply Kelly Safari DTR's, but can't get them any more.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top