F ftw389 New Member Sep 18, 2007 #1 I have a 1993 Bronco. I dont want to lift the truck that much. Just wondering how much to lift to fit. 35X11.50 Thanks for the help.
I have a 1993 Bronco. I dont want to lift the truck that much. Just wondering how much to lift to fit. 35X11.50 Thanks for the help.
S s_reynolds_04 New Member Jun 18, 2008 #2 ftw389 said: I have a 1993 Bronco. I dont want to lift the truck that much. Just wondering how much to lift to fit. 35X11.50 Thanks for the help. Click to expand... I had a 89 ford bronco on 35x12.50 and all i had was a three inch body lift.
ftw389 said: I have a 1993 Bronco. I dont want to lift the truck that much. Just wondering how much to lift to fit. 35X11.50 Thanks for the help. Click to expand... I had a 89 ford bronco on 35x12.50 and all i had was a three inch body lift.