Tire Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kennel_Dog
  • Start date Start date
K

Kennel_Dog

Guest
I currently have a set of 32x11.50R15LT tires on my Bronco. Would I be able to put a set of 33x12.50R15LT on the same wheels ?
My wheels are AR23`s and I like them and also cant really afford a new set of wheels on top of the tire price at the moment.
By the way, I just got a 4" lift kit for my baby :D and I`m wondering will the 33x12.50R15LT still look a bit on the small side.
Thanks,Pat.
 
I had 33x 12.5 on my 83 with no problem. Just a slight rub on frame when making tight turns. Other wise they worked just fine.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
Right!, don't do that. There was only a slight rub in hard over turns. I had 8.5 in rims, AR78's, which gives a slightly wider side wall profile. 8 in. rims should give you a narrower sidewall profile and may not rub at all. I believe that 8 in. is the narrowest rim a 31 x 12.5 x 15 is recommended on.

The rim design makaes all the difference. See the other tire question that was addressed on this forum in the past week.

Good luck,

:)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top