Tire Help Please

uml1pie

New Member
I just got a 95 full size Bronco with no lift. Rims are rusted and need to change & rubber is shot too. I went to sears and the sales guy help me pick out AR rim called "Baja" for 16x10. He then said to get the 275/70s16. He said tire should be wide and being michelin should ride great.

The rims came in but sears did not order the tires. The guy I dealt with is off til saturday and the assistant manager said she spoke to michelin and AR and supposedly they both said that the tire will hit inside the wheel wall. She now says to get the 255/65s16 that they have in stock and cost more than what I had prepaid for the 275s.

Help!!! Will the 275/70s16 be fine without hitting inside the wheel wall?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top