D dbrown198 New Member Aug 18, 2004 #1 Does anyone know where I can get a tan EddieB tire cover... new or used.
S Seabronc Moderator Aug 18, 2004 #2 Keep an aeye on ebay. I see one every once and a while there. Good luck, >-
K Ktomek06 Moderator Aug 18, 2004 #3 One like mine? Try 279$ from ford...or you can find someone selling it for 50$ like i did...Try the salvage yards or ebay
One like mine? Try 279$ from ford...or you can find someone selling it for 50$ like i did...Try the salvage yards or ebay
D Desert Donk Guest Aug 19, 2004 #4 These folks do very nice work, very good quality but I am not sure if they have, or can make, exactly what you are looking for. Give them a call or an email. http://www.tire-covers.com/
These folks do very nice work, very good quality but I am not sure if they have, or can make, exactly what you are looking for. Give them a call or an email. http://www.tire-covers.com/