Tire Comparison ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Madman Mark
  • Start date Start date
M

Madman Mark

Guest
What's the equivalent tire size in metric to a 33/12.5/16 ?
Thanks.
 
There may be metric equivilants to the 33,35, 3x, but I haver never seen them but that doesn't mean anything, lots of things I have never seen :lol: . I actually don't think they have metric sizes for non-standard tires.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
I believe it is either 305 70 R16 or 315 70 R16. Call your local tire distributor and they should be able to tell you.
 
metric measurements are different than std measurements but they are easy to read

305/70/r16

305= width of the contact patch in mm, 300~1 ft
70= height of the tire in cm,
r is the tire rating
and 16 is rim size.

if you understand this, you can kinda figure out the size of the tire in inches
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top