throttle cable bracket mod.

BroncoBuddy

New Member
82 ford bronco,
I did more research and was told by edelbrock that I would have to modify the original throttle cable bracket to fit their throttle plate adapter (1490).Has anyone done this yet?The original equip on the truck was the 2 barrel carb and intake setup.It now has edelbrock performer 289 intake and carter afb carb.This all started because the trany kickdown was not hooked up.Looking for a little help.

BroncoBuddy
 
BroncoBuddy said:
82 ford bronco,
I did more research and was told by edelbrock that I would have to modify the original throttle cable bracket to fit their throttle plate adapter (1490).Has anyone done this yet?The original equip on the truck was the 2 barrel carb and intake setup.It now has edelbrock performer 289 intake and carter afb carb.This all started because the trany kickdown was not hooked up.Looking for a little help.

BroncoBuddy
[snapback]16399[/snapback]​

If anyone has a picture of a similar 302 setup this would help greatly.I just need to see the kickdown arm and the throttle cable setup so I know how to modify the original bracket.
Broncobuddy.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top