This Is A Great Site !

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandyriver
  • Start date Start date
S

Sandyriver

Guest
I, just happened to stumble across this site while looking for anything bronco. Ive been a bronco fan since 1979 when I bought a 78 and went 4 wheelin all the time. The new concept bronco got me hooked again when I saw it at the Carlisle all ford nats , I hope Ford will produce it. Anyway, I just got a 95 eddie bauer fairly cheap but it needs a few things , flip down arm rest for pass seat, and pass side step or running board. Thats all I know of so far. Thanks ...Kevin in Va. :-"
 
Welcome to your new home. This is a great site and if you need help with anything you'll get your answers here
 
Welcome to the 'Zone man, and sounds like you got a good deal there if that is all the problems she has...when I bought mine, the previous owner was putting 20W50 in it year round cause the oil pump was shot. <_<
 
Welcome to the zone, the folks on here are extreamly knowledgable and have helped me out immensly (did I spell that right???)

Just ask and you will recieve!
clap.gif
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top