rednck7736
New Member
I have a 95F-150 XLT. This morning while my wife was waiting for the bus with the kids in the in truck in the rain,the alarm went off when the the kids open the door to go get on the bus.It would not go off for her nor would the truck crank. None the less she was pissed come git me out of bed cause I am night I was asleep.Go down the driveway and the alarm is off.Open the door it starts going off.Horn and lights flashing.Truck want crank for nothing so I disconect the battery hook it back up and its off and the truck cranks like norm.Anytime you open the door the theft light flashs.The key swith is messed up.You can spin the outer chrome peice all teh way around and use any ford key that will fit in it to crank it.I did not get a alarm key pad for this truck when I bought. How can I dissable the alarm so it doesnt go off again.Hell I didnt know it had alarm in it.