The New Bronco

Bradt

New Member
I think I finally figured out what bugs me about these things. Remember those metal dumptruck toys you used to get as a kid. Some of you may be too young, but I know I'm not the only one who remembers standing in the back of it and busting my head trying to roll down the driveway. Now you remember! !t was big, yellow, and tough enough to stand and ride on. You had to push it with both hands.

I loved those things. Bounce it down the stairs? No problem. Hit the dog? Just be sure mom didn't see. Dad runs over it? Run because he just got a flat and you left it out there.

Then people decided those were unsafe and they started making cheap plastic toys. They rounded off the corners so no one put out any eyes, and basically took all the fun out of it.

This new Bronco is the same thing. Round the corners off an early Bronco, breed it with a jeep, and give it a 4-cylinder and there you are. A cheap piece of ----- all your own. I guess as long as no one loses an eye.

I feel better now.
Brad
 
has anyone else heard of rumors that this is going to be a 40,000 dollar toy on top of all the rest. can't find anywhere that says different though
 
i beleave if they are going to make it that way and do the bronco name such and injustice they should just leave it alone and not even bother making it. name it something else or just not make it at all becouse its not worth it
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top