S shaun94 bronco commander Feb 20, 2004 #3 Don't forget the biggest curse word's of them all, CIVIC, and LOWRIDER. :-&
I Ice Man 860 Guest Feb 20, 2004 #4 also exhaust tips, neon... and all thoes great "performance boosting" import items HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
also exhaust tips, neon... and all thoes great "performance boosting" import items HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
K kikenhorse Motor Man Feb 21, 2004 #5 Hey Hey____________ What about Fuzzy Dice-------??? O K ???? Blue Dots too......
A azrockrat Guest Feb 21, 2004 #6 ok consider it done anytime you say those words i will do this to you
K kikenhorse Motor Man Feb 21, 2004 #7 [-X OUCH!!!! ouch.... Will never ever say em agin... [-X Its a promise (
B Bic_David Guest Feb 23, 2004 #8 lets not forget Chevy's................ If I wanted to be a mechanic I would have bought a Chevy
S shaun94 bronco commander Feb 23, 2004 #9 Their serious when the say like a rock, The damm things never move! /