L lostin90s old part is good part s May 25, 2009 #1 Just a thanks to all the served in armed forces. I thank you for ur belief in the US and the strength to go and fight for it . God Bless u
Just a thanks to all the served in armed forces. I thank you for ur belief in the US and the strength to go and fight for it . God Bless u
J joel.beamish New Member Aug 12, 2009 #2 lostin90s said: Just a thanks to all the served in armed forces. I thank you for ur belief in the US and the strength to go and fight for it . God Bless u Click to expand... Your welcome. Thank you for the support. It means more than awards and decorations. Proudly serving since 1992, Marines and Army.
lostin90s said: Just a thanks to all the served in armed forces. I thank you for ur belief in the US and the strength to go and fight for it . God Bless u Click to expand... Your welcome. Thank you for the support. It means more than awards and decorations. Proudly serving since 1992, Marines and Army.