Telling The Difference.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lucnhbox
  • Start date Start date
L

Lucnhbox

Guest
Is there a way to use the vin number to tell wether or not the vehicle in question is a freewheeling or not?
 
I'm afraid not. The Freewheeling package was simply an appearance package installed on the line, nothing changed significantly enough to warrant a VIN change, and the various freewheeling packages didn't require any specific motor/tranny/etc., so that won't help either.

The flip side of that is that while Mustangs may be more valuable due to various similar packages, there doesn't seem to be any premium for any of the Bronco packages. Although, I did pay more for my '79 Freewheeling Bronco with the chromatic tape stripes, because I really, really wanted those reflective stripes. 10 years later, I'm still searching for someone who can duplicate them, as mine have seen better days. I can't repaint until I find them!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top