TALKING

GEORGE

New Member
IVE BEEN WATCHING THIS SITE FOR SOME TIME NOW AND IVE NOTICED THAT YOU GUYS DONT TALK VERY MUCH.
WHAT I MEAN IS WHEN SOMEBODY ASKS A QUESTION EVERYBODY EITHER JUST LOOKS AT IT AND DOESNT SAY ANYTHING OR IS VERY SHORT OR PEOPLE GIVE VERY GOOD DETAILS TO THE BEST OF THERE KNOLEDGE ON THERE REPLY AND THE PEOPLE GETTING THE INFO DONT SHOW VERY MUCH APPRECIATION FOR IT .

I HONESTLY DONT THINK I WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN THIS FORUM BECAUSE OF
THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS NEED TO OPEN UP . I KNOW THIS ISNT A CHATROOM BUT WE ALL SHARE THE SAME INTERESTS............................
 
yup,real quiet in here isn't it?shoot i got plenty to talk about nobody wants to listen though.
nice talking to you george
 
Yea pretty much, wish it got more attention cause this forum looks like the better one for an old truck like mine, all the others are focused on much newer models which does me no good at all.
 
NOT BAD !!!!! 5 replys in 2 wks. oh well, its probably because were all outside trying to fix our trucks ..... :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

talk to guys later,
GEORGE
 
okay, i dont know where to put this, so here we go. I was racently given a 1973 ford F-100 custom shortbed. the truck is in great condition, as it was a georgia vevicle, but over the years, it has got some things to fix. If i could get any help on getting links to sites it would be greatly appreciated thanx.
 
Seems like this forum comes in spurts. Who are the moderators? Maybe a repost for the last thread here? Perhaps we can get some stickys going for How To's and general easy fixes to make your truck more drivable. A links sticky would be nice to put up some articles on other sites like www.ford-trucks.com www.lmctruck.com and a few others.
 
GEORGE would you happen to know of a place like this one where they do talk more!?

and i can get some answers??
 
79-4x4 said:
GEORGE would you happen to know of a place like this one where they do talk more!?

and i can get some answers??
[snapback]16942[/snapback]​
Hmmmmmmm I used yo come here alot but got tied up with some other sites I belong to
 
I know what you guys mean! I am new to the board and also new to the 4X4 world. I had a question i really need to know about and only 5 people even looked at it with no replys! What's the use of having a site where nothing goes on?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top