D
dickboyd69
Guest
Hello all
I have a 77 F-150 with the NP205 transfer case. My problem is on my frnt output shaft the nut that holds the driveshaft into the transfer case got stripped off. So I need to know the size/pitch of the shaft so I can retap it and get a new nut. I dont have access to my dial caliper or my pitch gauges so if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated.
Dick
I have a 77 F-150 with the NP205 transfer case. My problem is on my frnt output shaft the nut that holds the driveshaft into the transfer case got stripped off. So I need to know the size/pitch of the shaft so I can retap it and get a new nut. I dont have access to my dial caliper or my pitch gauges so if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated.
Dick