T-18/NP-435

sparkisimo

New Member
I have a 78 F-150 4X4 with a 300 six. The VIN tag has an "A" under the tranny type. It is a four speed with fist gear being granny gear. I know that it is one or the other, I just can't tell for sure which one it is!

Thanks
 
sparkisimo said:
I have a 78 F-150 4X4 with a 300 six. The VIN tag has an "A" under the tranny type. It is a four speed with fist gear being granny gear. I know that it is one or the other, I just can't tell for sure which one it is!

Thanks
[snapback]16611[/snapback]​


Using the Ford 1978 Truck Shop Manual, the A code in the tranny section indicates a New Process 4speed Manual transmission. Can't tell you much more than this, sorry...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top