Switch Inside Tailgate

  • Thread starter Thread starter steverino
  • Start date Start date
S

steverino

Guest
I'm looking for the switch that is inside the tailgate of an 89 Full size. None of the links in the forums have it (BroncoGraveyard, Bulkpart, etc...) I've been looking for it for a couple of years. Not the lock cylinder, but the switch that the cylinder pushes. TIA for any help.
 
Unfortunately, that switch is not abailable as a single part. It is part of the wire harness for the tail gate motor. The part number for that harness from 80 - 86 and most likely right up thru 96 is E3TB 14046. For the Ford parts guy, have them look at group 14529 Switch Assembly (Window regulator). However, if they can get you a new harness be prepared for top dollar. Your best alternative is a auto recycler.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
Oh yah, why didn't I think of Jeff's :unsure: , I usually always check their 80 and up catalog. I'm sure that Jeff's will be cheaper than a Ford dealer and yes they have it on page 71. :blush:

Good luck,

:)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top