Sweet Site

69Bronco94

New Member
This site is pretty dang sweet. I have a 94 Bronco and a 69 Bronco. Just got my 69 running again last month. My 69 Bronco has:

302 with headman headers
5 1/2 in lift
35x12.5in. tires
4.11s
detroit locker rear
dana 44 front, Ford 9in. rear

Things to do:
switch to an NP435 trans
re-do lift and powder coat it all
front disc brakes
power steering
paint job and some body work
and many others i cant think of right now

Anyone near Fresno Ca. with an NP435 or the adapter for it, I need one

Here is a pic of my 69 ill put some more up later when i get them
 

Attachments

  • 69_Bronco_002_smaller_ver..JPG
    69_Bronco_002_smaller_ver..JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 14
Scouts eat your heart out! >:)
nice bronx & welcome, I love this site and bet you will too.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top