Suspention

j.deere7600

New Member
Looking for new leaf springs on my 92 F250. Got a 7.3 so it does a l0t of towing and hauling. Need to get new ones cuz mine are craked. Wanted to hopefully make it inot a one ton or heavy half. So anyone know of good springs and shocks that i could make it inot a one ton or heavy half?
 
Looking for new leaf springs on my 92 F250. Got a 7.3 so it does a l0t of towing and hauling. Need to get new ones cuz mine are craked. Wanted to hopefully make it inot a one ton or heavy half. So anyone know of good springs and shocks that i could make it inot a one ton or heavy half?

monroe is the best in shocks.

I just bought gabriel guardians for the front, which are riding nice.
and a pair of monroe sensa-trac load adust for the rear. can't wait to put them on.
 
2 wd or 4 wd drive? I get my springs leaf at heavy truck suspension/spring shops . they can order whole springs or just extra one.

And cheaper than this on line places as I checked several times. no shipping. I lived in several states and never had trouble finding them.

IF its a 2wd drive get F350 coils for front but the 7.3 probably already does. And put F350 upper overloads on it . I run them on all mine . ride better
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top