Supercharger?

avp12304

New Member
first off, how much extra power am i looking at if i threw a supercharger in my 5.8, second, do I have to have any other motor mods or anything to put in a supercharger, and finally how much are they? thanks in advance guys
 
check out the kenne bell website
I believe their supercharger will give you 50 percent more hp..check it out for sure
 
I personally will recommend against a supercharger, even a paxton style unless the engine was built specifically to withstand the extra power and higher compression.
To add anything like a supercharger or nitrous on an engine not purpose built for the extra stress or just an engine thats got a few miles on it is just asking for major problems.
Then you have to consider the tranny, the drive shafts, transfer case, rear end and axles etc etc etc.. as everything will need to be strong, other wise it will break often even if the engine can handle the extra power.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top