Stright Axle

  • Thread starter Thread starter 94 bronco
  • Start date Start date
9

94 bronco

Guest
I live in michigan and we have a place called broncograveyard and they have all kinds of new and used parts. They even have a stright axle kit for broncos and f150 . The kit ranges form 8 10 12 inch lift but it is quite pricy i recently installed the 10 inch and a 3 inch body and damn its huge. lets just say 44 inch boggers fit nice :)
 
I live in Ypsilanti and enjoy the graveyard. They carry everything. I have a 94 EB Bronco with just a 4 inch lift and my wife complains about getting up into it as it is. I can't imagine what she would say if I tried going that big.

Roger
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top