Strange Logon And Posting Problems

Seabronc

Moderator
I am experiencing wierd problems with this site since it was down a week or so ago.

1. It takes multiple attempts to actually get logged on. I enter my user ID and Password, the "you are logged on as Seabronc", message is returned and then it goes back to the home page requesting me to log on :angry: . After two or three attempts I finally actually get logged on :wacko: : .

2. I have had two copies of a response to a post show up. Also, I have noted some new posts on here are repeated several times :unsure: .

Is anyone working on this? And what's the scoop :-" ?

:)>-
 
I haven't had the login problem yet, but I have noticed all the double and triple posts.

I get a blank screen after I post, and have to hit the back button to get out of it. I just assumed some people are hitting refresh to get through it and posting multiple times as a result.

Brad
 
I've been talking to Dana about it...
He is working on it.
To sign in without the problems, don't sign in on the homepage....
click on discussion forums and sign in from there.
 
Caution: construction crew ahead
clap.gif


I think there's a bug or two left to figure out but it's getting better. I don't get 'atlanta antique gallery" anymore. Patience grasshoppa!!! :)>-
 
The site has been working fine for me and this is coming from Iraq. I have had a couple of posts that have hit twice or three times, but I atribute that to the crappy server we have here and all the firewalls in place. Other wise, I have had no problems.
 
Yes!!!!! I think that the bugs have been killed, today was the first without the A.A.G. popping up, and posts are working fine.
 
Haven't had the problem since the day after I reported the problem. Also don't see the post problem any more since it now goe to the right page after entering a post. :D :D :D :D :D/ :D/
 
I am experiencing wierd problems with this site since it was down a week or so ago.

1. It takes multiple attempts to actually get logged on. I enter my user ID and Password, the "you are logged on as Seabronc", message is returned and then it goes back to the home page requesting me to log on :angry: . After two or three attempts I finally actually get logged on :wacko: : .

2. I have had two copies of a response to a post show up. Also, I have noted some new posts on here are repeated several times :unsure: .

Is anyone working on this? And what's the scoop :-" ?

:)>-
Hey there you OLD COSTIE, How ya doing?? Yea I be having prob getting in to this site!!!!! I gave up after about 30 minuets of trying.
I even rtied the help section and wrote all my frustrations out. Hey, I was going to tell ya that my daughter bought my Bros Bronco , He passed away a week ago of Pancreatic cancer. The Bronco Is jet Black and is in great condition. Except the rear end..... He thought that the rear end was shot but --it does make a hell of a lot of noise from the rear so we are driving on the front, Now my question is did the Bronco have a problem with the rearend ??? I just want to see if iot could be an easy fix or not. Thanks there Buddy // John Eversoll
 
Hey there you OLD COSTIE, How ya doing?? Yea I be having prob getting in to this site!!!!! I gave up after about 30 minuets of trying.
I even rtied the help section and wrote all my frustrations out. Hey, I was going to tell ya that my daughter bought my Bros Bronco , He passed away a week ago of Pancreatic cancer. The Bronco Is jet Black and is in great condition. Except the rear end..... He thought that the rear end was shot but --it does make a hell of a lot of noise from the rear so we are driving on the front, Now my question is did the Bronco have a problem with the rearend ??? I just want to see if iot could be an easy fix or not. Thanks there Buddy // John Eversoll


I have been having problems logging in as well, I have used the same password for the last 6 years

on another acct. and have not changed it. When I try to log in I get this" YOUR LOG IN Password is not VALID!!
Shame shame shame..............
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top