Stout Bumpers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptonik420
  • Start date Start date
C

cryptonik420

Guest
I'm wondering if any of you guys know of a place that have bumpers for sale that will accept a winch for the front and a stout bumper for the rear of my 82 bronco?
 
Bronco grave yard has a great set but it's about $1200 for them, they have some that are cheaper also but not as nice. I am not sure if they are on the web site I saw these ones in their magazine.
 
Shoot me a PM with details on what you want with a drawing and I'll see whaty I can do for you
 
Have any race shops that build frames near you?
You may be able to convince them to make a rear for you.
I plan on doing that or buying a cheap tubing bender and making my own rear with a heavy duty tire carrier (and match my front tuber) someday in the (hopefully) not too distant future.
As for winch bumpers, lots of companies make them, one that comes to mind is buckstop.biz but I have no idea if they make rears that match.
 
Thanks for the help guys. I do appreciate it. I really wanna get my winch on my truck. It really would've saved my ass last weekend.
 
Justshootme84 said:
custom bumpers

There's a dude here (and at FSB) named "Davids78bronco" that can make you a custom bumper front and rear. I'll see if I can find the link to his page.
Hey thanks for the plug, Randy <):)


But he's right, it's what I do, and have done, for every generation of Bronco. While not always the cheapest, I do build my sh*t stronger than most of what you'll find anywhere else
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top