Stock Guage Faces On 90-91 Same As 88-89?

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Alright. The guy that's making the guage faces for me is wanting to know if the 90-91 guage cluster is like the one I have in my Bronco. The newer one has the LCD panel where my shift-position selector is. They look to be the same size, but I wanted to know if anyone could back that up. If so, he'll get that and start making guages. If not, he'll have to keep looking for a cluster. My boss has a 92, and his is the odometer, but I don't know why this one would have 2 regular odometers, along with the trip odometer.

Can anyone shed some light on this subject?
 
I'm almost positive that they are the same size.. I had a cluster from a 91 and i compared them.. if not exactly perfect.. then very very close. Hope this helps
 
Thanks! Hopefully the guy will get them made soon. I haven't checked in with him b/c I haven't been able to afford them lately. I'll try and get ahold of him as soon as I get my computer hooked up to the internet. I moved it up to school and set it all up, so now we just have to get the internet. ;) Soon, hopefully.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top