Stock 95 Xlt Wants 33's

  • Thread starter Thread starter 95XLT
  • Start date Start date
9

95XLT

Guest
Im trying to get 33's for my stock 95 xlt bronco.. is it possible?
 
It depends on how much you flex and turn tightly, You can trim the bumper a lot if all you do is drive on the road..if you go offroad, body lift, leveling coils, or a 4 inch suspension will get you enough flexing room.
 
I had 33x12.5s on for years. The only problem was a slight rub in a hard over turn and then not much. No trimming necessary.


good luck,

:)>-
 
Thanks for the help guys, been away from comp for a couple days it was killing me to know the answer! Anyway, I will get those badboys on and get a pic up by the end of the week... Manik grill guard going on tomorrow, gonna look sweet!

Andrew
 
I have a 93 XLT and I am thinknig of putting on 33's as well, I see the last post was from August, just curious as to how it worked out for you.
 
I have a 93 XLT and I am thinknig of putting on 33's as well, I see the last post was from August, just curious as to how it worked out for you.
 
I have a 93 XLT and I am thinknig of putting on 33's as well, I see the last post was from August, just curious as to how it worked out for you.
 
I have a 93 XLT and I am thinknig of putting on 33's as well, I see the last post was from August, just curious as to how it worked out for you.
 
Got a 96 Stock with 33x12.50's. They work fine except for a little rub when you turn hard either way. Just a small drawback for some nice looking tires.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top