Step rails

Azaan

New Member
I purchased a set of used Westin Step rails they have the mounting kit, but no manual and i'm usually good at figuring how to install these d#@! things but I'm totally clueless with this one ......can anyone offer any suggestions?
 
I purchased a set of used Westin Step rails they have the mounting kit, but no manual and i'm usually good at figuring how to install these d#@! things but I'm totally clueless with this one ......can anyone offer any suggestions?
yo!
Westin has some Instructions on their site; my Adobe Reader is shot so i I can not view them to see if they can help but what the heck, right?
http://www.westinautomotive.com/
pick the item you have
click
click Installation Sheets

enjoy them!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top