Steering Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredncstate
  • Start date Start date
F

fredncstate

Guest
Has anyone every had a problem with a 77` Ford 150 having reallyyy bad steering problems. The power steering works fine, its just that you can sit still and turn the wheel and the truck begins to move side to side before the wheels do. I have a 3 inch body lift with a 2 inch suspension lift running 35x12.50's. Please someone help, someone told me that I needed a drop pitman arm and that would fix it. I dont know?....
 
It sounds like the track bar bushings are bad or the bolts holding you're gear box to the frame is loose.
 
If you go with a drop pitman arm I think you will need a drop track bar braket too.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top