Steering Column

gmioni1979

New Member
I'm looking for a steering column and shaft assemlby for my 79 F-250 w/ 427 w/ cobra jet pistons 4-speed. I'm looking for new or used. I need to get truck up and running quickly. I'm out here in Arizona if anyone knows place local I can find some part. I'm slowly starting to restore this truck.
 
I'm looking for a steering column and shaft assemlby for my 79 F-250 w/ 427 w/ cobra jet pistons 4-speed. I'm looking for new or used. I need to get truck up and running quickly. I'm out here in Arizona if anyone knows place local I can find some part. I'm slowly starting to restore this truck.

Not sure if your looking for new or used parts, if new check out Jeff's, NPD or LMC truck parts (BOTP.com ie.. Blue oval truck parts might have them as well!), if used you can find them on e-bay or at a local pick and pull yard. -Ed
 
Gio;

I have a 73 F-100 Ranger XLT that I am taking the column out of. The column needs a little work, has a new turn signal plate in it. I am not sure what year, I am thinking late 70's or early 80's. This is an automatic column. I need an original for mine , I am looking for one at this time. If I find one, you can have this one. The NSS needs some attention is all. Let me know if this one will work.

Cowkicker
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top