Steering column for 1973 F100

jay2wynne

New Member
I just got a pristine 1973 F100 for a wonderful price. I have problems with the shift collar in the steering column. I need to replace the collar or the whole steering column and have had problems finding either. Any ideas of web sites or does anyone have any available?
 
I just got a pristine 1973 F100 for a wonderful price. I have problems with the shift collar in the steering column. I need to replace the collar or the whole steering column and have had problems finding either. Any ideas of web sites or does anyone have any available?
You can try NPD for the parts that you need. They have a large inventory of parts for older Fords. Two locations to speed shipping. Check with them for the shift collar. Also try Dennis Carpenter for the parts. I am listing the links to both companies at the end of this reply. Good luck. If i would have known, i could have sent you the shift collar from my 76. Doing a full frame up custom and pitched the column as nobody wanted to purchase it.
http://www.dennis-carpenter.com
http://www.npdlink.com
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top