Starting Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeffe
  • Start date Start date
J

jeffe

Guest
my 86 bronco has a crate 302 that is syock. I have had problems starting it when it hot. I asked my local hillbilly mechanic and he said it was a sensor. we replaced it and nothing. I have to pump the gas to get it going but only when it is hot. When it is cold it starts right up but runs rough until it is warm. Dam gremlins! Also how do i get the belts to stop whining, they drive me nuts!
thanks
jeff
 
I have the starting and charging system checked. I had a similar problem and it turned out to be the starter was drawing to many amps when it was hot. But I would check the battery, cables, starter and even the alternator.
 
I have the starting and charging system checked. I had a similar problem and it turned out to be the starter was drawing to many amps when it was hot. But I would check the battery, cables, starter and even the alternator.
 
have the vacuum advance checked in the carb. I have the same problem with my 87. vacuum advance is busted
 
have the vacuum advance checked in the carb. I have the same problem with my 87. vacuum advance is busted
 
have the vacuum advance checked in the carb. I have the same problem with my 87. vacuum advance is busted
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top