S Sorny New Member Mar 31, 2004 #1 I was wondering if the 89' Bronco came with a spare tire cover, cause if they did I would like to know where to get one.
I was wondering if the 89' Bronco came with a spare tire cover, cause if they did I would like to know where to get one.
K Ktomek06 Moderator Mar 31, 2004 #2 ebay usually has them...im looking for one too..mine blew off when I took the top off -_-
J Justshootme84 Moderator Apr 1, 2004 #5 You can get a regular spare tire cover from any of the places like Summit that have them for Jeeps ($30), but if you want the "Ford" or "bucking bronco", ebay is the place to look.
You can get a regular spare tire cover from any of the places like Summit that have them for Jeeps ($30), but if you want the "Ford" or "bucking bronco", ebay is the place to look.
J jfrbronco Guest Apr 6, 2004 #6 what color are you looking for? have a black one and a tan eb one,don't fit on my bigger tires. JFR-
S Sorny New Member Apr 8, 2004 #8 I am looking for a black one, and as for that email Ktomek06 i never receved it.