Something Interesting Should Go Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter biggnat79
  • Start date Start date
B

biggnat79

Guest
Ive already made a few posts, but figured Id do this anyways. Im an Air Traffic Controller in the Air Force currently stationed in Florida. I have a 1990 XLT with a 302 and automatic transmission that I bought for too much after my GMC sonoma broke for the 100th time in a month. The love/hate relationship that has developed since has made it well worth the money though. After getting screwed at the mechanic again, I decided I was going to learn to fix it myself. The only modifications that Ive made so far is a K&N Air Charger and an Optima Battery. The rest has just been general repairs to keep the beast running. Ill be replacing the exhaust next week, since the current pipes are being held to the frame by 1/4inch steel cable. Thanks for the help youve given so far and I look forward to harrassing you with many more questions in the future.
 
hey keep the questions coming it gives me something to do at work
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top