Some Type Of Jamboree For Us (broncozone) Members.

Sounds good, I live in Alabama, and can't seem to find many places to off-road, too much private land. Ironically I was just up at Benning about a week ago.
 
Just read the original post and that sounds like it'd be a great thing to do. problem is iam 17 so i prolly wouldn't be able to make it for a year or two, it'd prolly be pretty expensive as far as driving the truck there too (unless its somewhere in Ohio), but it'd be sweet none-the-less. The college i want to attend has a 4-wheeling club i was reading about and they go to some place in Indiana i think.
 
:( I hope us Ranger owners are invited??? I'm a member here too. I know of a 4x4 resort type place. They have trails, mudbogs and a picnic area for the whole family. It's in South Carolina,though. Anybody up for the drive? Also the famous 4x4 trails in North Carolina, you need skid plates for some of the trails there,though. Just some ideas I thought I'd throw out there.. Can't wait to meet ya'll face to face.. :D
 
I look forward to meeting alot of you, it seems there some good people here. any and everyone is invited to this. one thing we can do is fill out a form for a back ground check so we can get on base a little easier. but we'll see. if anyone has any questions contact me by pm or darren (shadow D) by pm. we'll answer questions as we can. thanks, walter
 
hey guiys i'm new to the site.... i've also heard there are some trails in geroge washington national forest in western va..... i would try and find a site about it but i'm drunk right now.. :blink: also i'd like to join yall in the carolinas if and when yall decide to go providing i get my lift, rims, tires and gears done. :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top