Some Recent Pictures

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
I don't take many pictures, simply because my camera sucks goat ass

An unfinished bumper for my wife's Bronco
getfile.php

getfile.php


This one just got shipped to Florida
getfile.php


This has been the extent of our snowfall this year... all 7 inches of it :D
getfile.php


See that other one that's keeled over? That was my first bronco, that I brought from Alaska when we moved here to Oregon
getfile.php


The seat belts, dashpad and door hinges are mine... if you see anything else you want, let me know, and I'll have you just pay shipping
getfile.php

The broake booster, m/c and all the steel lines aren't any good - been left out in the weather, and rusted solid now
getfile.php
 
)older pictures, but...) the owner, and her Bronco - don't mind the mismatched paint, it won't stay that way forever
getfile.php


Last time I wheeled it - 9-18-03 -
getfile.php


I broke the radiator and needed a ride home
getfile.php


But, 60 bucks later, to fix the radiator, and it's running good as new, and even cooler than before
 
My Bronco, on it's way to a friend's yard - and yes, that was my Blazer, when I owned it... later sold it to a guy in AZ (dude drove all the way up here, to get it)
getfile.php


This WAS what I had planned for it
getfile.php


But then changed my mind, and decided to do this
getfile.php


But, now that it's getting scrapped, I'm trying to work a deal to bring in a body tub that I can chop up, for a street project
 
How much would that front bumper cost me if in was unfinished and without mounts for the frame and had the reciever?
 
how about that rear bumper? What would the cost be on that. And do you have any pics of it mounted?
Thanks.
 
Thanks, Ktomek... you do know it looks like this now, don't you? -

getfile.php


4xfan... we lived in anchorage for almost 7 years, before moving here, about 3 years ago. If you've seen this Bronco -

getfile.php


... then it's likely you've seen me driving it. That was taken in the Sears parking lot, in '98
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top