Some Pics Of My Crawler

  • Thread starter Thread starter badtodabone
  • Start date Start date
B

badtodabone

Guest
here are some pics of my custom tuber clod buster. it looked like this
but now it looks like this
 

Attachments

  • Picture_049.jpg
    Picture_049.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 188
Taht thing is cool considering the fact that I helped builkt it. Bad is my younger brother.
 
Thats a big improvement from stock! I was thinking of doing the same thing to my T-maxx. The biggest problem with that flexy of a suspension and lots of power with a gas motor I will be rolling everytime I turn...
The Savage has an OK flexy suspension with a large motor and does decent.
Then there was an electric flex monster I saw at the hobby store where the coils were mounted horizontal up high on chasis. Seems weird but it allowed the axles to swist verticle. It was abble to have the from axle verticle and keep the rear tires on the ground. I can research the model if you want. I was wondering how I can incorporate that kind of suspension on my 68 Bronco. b-(
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top