thetachi136
New Member
I am new to all this but here goes....
I have an 84 f150 that I would like to do a solid axle swap. It has the stock IFS and I would like to put a dana 60 under it. Jeff's bronco graveyard sells a conversion with a 10" lift. If I bought this conversion kit and a dana 60, how difficult would this swap be? My goal is to run 44" boggers on the truck. It will not see a whole lot of offroading but I want it to be solid. Any help is much appreciated.
I have an 84 f150 that I would like to do a solid axle swap. It has the stock IFS and I would like to put a dana 60 under it. Jeff's bronco graveyard sells a conversion with a 10" lift. If I bought this conversion kit and a dana 60, how difficult would this swap be? My goal is to run 44" boggers on the truck. It will not see a whole lot of offroading but I want it to be solid. Any help is much appreciated.