Solid Axle Conversion

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtp1201
  • Start date Start date
J

jtp1201

Guest
i would like to put a solid axle under my 92 ford ttb suspension but the conversion kits are around 1700$ who can afford that any advice from anybody would be helpful i am tired of replacing all the bushings on this truck [-o< thank you
 
;) Hello
I have been thinking of doin that to my 89 Bronco. After doin my research, I decided to buy a 79 Bronco with the good stuff already on it. My 89s 8.8 has blown out so I am going to stick in a 9in. to replace it. This way I can spend the money fixin what needs fixin, instead of buying install kits, used axels, and what not.

Happy Trails
Doc Holiday
 

Attachments

  • MVC_009S.jpg
    MVC_009S.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 109
does anyone need a dana 44 solid front axle? i have one complete from a 79 bronco. all steering links, coil springs, sway bar, trac bar included. it is in good condition. i was going to install it in my 94 bronco but decided not to. i will sell it for $200 obo or trade for items to fit a 94 bronco. let me kow if your interested. [email protected]
 
where are you located Guest_thayer69? i may be interested.
 
If you are located down south, or can get down to GA. I have about 5 dana 44's looking for a new home!!! :D/
 
Hey Oscar how do those tires do on pavement. Do they were out fast, loud, handling, ect. Just currious I need to get a set of 40's or 44's for mine.
 
4xfan78 said:
Hey Oscar how do those tires do on pavement. Do they were out fast, loud, handling, ect. Just currious I need to get a set of 40's or 44's for mine.
I had them on for a little over 2 years now and still in good shape they do not ride good on pave but they are awesome for offroading get some radial tires to use on paved roads like I did here is my truck on 38s radial mudders and rides like a dream on paved roads
getfile.php
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top