G guamsbomb[o==o] Guest Apr 8, 2004 #1 :-" Debating whether to get a besttop or Fastrac soft top. Any suggustions? :-"
7 77bronco Guest May 5, 2004 #2 I bought a Fast Trac top with the tinted rear windows. Looks great! Was easy to install, I didn't use the vertical bars around the door frames as I am not concerned about a tight seal as I only drive in the summer...
I bought a Fast Trac top with the tinted rear windows. Looks great! Was easy to install, I didn't use the vertical bars around the door frames as I am not concerned about a tight seal as I only drive in the summer...
M Mr. Kustom Guest May 12, 2004 #3 Fast Trac all the way > i bought one for the 76 I used to have and it was great. I now Have a new one for my 73 and it is even better.
Fast Trac all the way > i bought one for the 76 I used to have and it was great. I now Have a new one for my 73 and it is even better.