I just buy a 2005 Ford F150 Lariat 4X4 whit the 5.4l engine it has 83000 milles, the truck is fine runs perfect but the only thing that i notice is that the engine sounds like a diesel engine.
A friend of myne told to change the oil to sintetyc, but i didnt find any sintetyc oil whit the recomended viscosity which is 5w20 i only find 5w50, the manual says that the oil has to be 5w20 or 5w30.
My question is, can i put the 5w50 sintetyc oil on it? will this be a problem to the engine?
I will realy appreciate your coments or suggestions.
Thanks.
A friend of myne told to change the oil to sintetyc, but i didnt find any sintetyc oil whit the recomended viscosity which is 5w20 i only find 5w50, the manual says that the oil has to be 5w20 or 5w30.
My question is, can i put the 5w50 sintetyc oil on it? will this be a problem to the engine?
I will realy appreciate your coments or suggestions.
Thanks.