Should I Buy A Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveispd87
  • Start date Start date
S

steveispd87

Guest
I have a 99 Silverado Z71 and i am thinking of selling it b/c i dont want a payment anymore. i saw a Black 93 Bronco w/ 57k for sale. Its perfect but i dont want to get crappy gas mileage. i could problably get it from the dealer for like $6500. i am about to go to college. Should i do it?
 
All the people you ask on this forum are a little biased. Get rid of a "chebby" for one of the most capable and best built rigs ever - HELL YEAH!
If mileage is a real concern, maybe a Hyundai?
Let's face it, you are never going to get "great gas mileage" from a fullsized truck or SUV...if you want a rig that has style, capability on & off road and reliability, I say go for it!
 
believe it or not I usually get around 17-18 mpg. At least that's what it was before my odometer got a little off. That's not bad for an '88. I know people getting worse mileage out of their brand new Lexus/Lincoln suv.

Brad
 
I say "NO!!!!!!!!!!!" The 99 Z-71 should be worth twice as much as that Bronco. I also have a 98 Z-71, my fourth one since they came out. Best 4WD pick-up truck ever made by GM. Gas mileage will be about the same or less. Keep the truck, or get an S-10/Ranger for driving to college, you can at least throw your bicycle in the back to get to class. I had a couple of Ford Couriers in my day, TX A&M Class of '85.
 
Broncos are great and a lot of fun, but they do like to eat gas. I say do it.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top