Shipping a truck - Who does it?

dethomson

New Member
I looked at all the forums and couldn't find any good place to put this, so here goes.

I am interested in buying a truck that's out in California. I live on the east coast and don't want to try to fly out and drive it home. Does anyone know of a shipper that will bring the truck east...someone you trust?

Thanks
 
I looked at all the forums and couldn't find any good place to put this, so here goes.

I am interested in buying a truck that's out in California. I live on the east coast and don't want to try to fly out and drive it home. Does anyone know of a shipper that will bring the truck east...someone you trust?

Thanks
I just bought a 79 F-100 shortbed from Vacaville, CA. and cost me a grand. Be careful who you go with, I went with a cheaper quote at first and nobody would touch it. I will tell you though man was it ever worth it. No rust...
 
I had a supercab shipped from santa ynez ca to va beach va in oct 2006. I was impressed by the ease and time.
I used Action movers ( jerry) 1 866 757 2780. He charged $195.00 to subb it to;
ELT Auto 1 623 879 1114. Balance of $ 1000.00
I would try ELT first then go to jerry. I think he locates haulers and subs it out for extra charge.

Hope this helps
 
Ebay has several that can give you estimates in just a few hours. They subcontract and it happens pretty quick. Hauled my F-150 4X4 from St Louis to N AL for $400.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top