Shift Kits

walkdawg

New Member
I am thinking of changing my tranny fluid soon and while I was in there I was thinking of putting in a shift kit and maybe anything else I might be able to do to help with the ADO tranny. Please give me all the ideas you got and I will figure out what would be best for me. Just to help you out I am looking to just beef up the tranny. I drive my Bronco everyday. I do not want to lose much of my mpg. I get about 13-14 right now so please help me out??
 
What about this??
Here is the link.
http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/Pro...182&prmenbr=361

View larger image
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Provides Crisp Shifts!
The Shift Improver Kit is the least expensive and simplest to install transmission performance kit. The transmission pan is removed and the valve body is taken out. The stock separator plate is replaced with the special B&M plate, reinstall the valve body, filter and pan and your done! In some cases other minor modifications may also be made. The B&M Shift Improver Kit can be installed in one of two modes. You can select which mode you want at time of installation.

STAGE-1 RV/HEAVY DUTY
Firm positive shifts without loss of driver comfort for improved performance in all street vehicles. Recommended for regular passenger vehicles, RVs, fleet, etc.
STAGE-2 STREET/STRIP
Provides very positive shifts for high performance street use or for competitive events. This model is for the enthusiast who wants the hardest, quickest possible shift.
 
Hey, bro. I ran across a website last week from a shop in Louisiana that has anything and everything you could possibly want to do for the Ford AOD tranny. Try a Google search for that model, and I'll check my history to see if I can find the link for you.

Here it is. The TransGo Shift Kit is $130.00

Ford-Aod.com
 
Anytime you can increase the speed at which an automatic will shift your increaseing the live of your tranny.Most of the wear on your clutch's occur's between shift's.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top