Seven Ten Cap.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigNasty
  • Start date Start date
B

BigNasty

Guest
Seven Ten Cap

The other day I was in the local auto part store.

A lady comes in and asks for a seven ten cap.

We all looked at each other and said, "What's a seven ten cap?"

She said "You know, it's right on the engine. Mine got lost some how and I need a new one."

"What kind of a car is it on," they asked?

I'm thinking maybe an old Datsun Seven Ten, but no, she said its a Buick.

"OK lady, how big is it?"

She makes a circle with her hands about 3-1/2 inches in diameter.

What does it do?," we asked.

She said, "I don't know, but it's always been there."

One of us gave her a note pad and asked her if she could draw a picture of it.

So she makes a circle about 3-1/2 inches in diameter and in the center she writes 710.

The guys behind the counter are looking at it upside down as she writes it...and they just fall down behind the counter laughing so hard in hysterics.

(directions ... draw a circle, write 710 in the middle of it, and turn it around)

From http://www.gaspumpclassics.com/resources/jokes/051502a.cfm
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top