Server Forgot Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter big timer
  • Start date Start date
You mean when you came back here?
The log in info is cookie based on your computer and if you use IE.. well.. IE doesn't handle cookies that well...
Clearing your cookies out will make you have to log in manually also, so if you are running a window washer program or don't allow cookies, it will happen often :)
 
I am no expert here but what I have done is cleared all of my cookies, went to the web-sites I visit often then went to my cookies folder properties and made it a "read only" and now I can't delete them unless I change it back. So now I am logged in everytime I visit here.
I am not really sure if this is good advise or not. Not real sure about how secure it is. That is why I don't have my banking cookies in there!!!
If anyone has a say on this let me know, PLEASE
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top