serpentine system

goshawks00

New Member
hey guys .. need some help... working on putting a 351 W( '89) in a 51 Ford woodie... What I am trying to find out is --does the 351M truck engine have a serpentine system where the A/C is on the passenger side? Seems all 351 W car engines have the A/C on the driver's side. If the 351M A/C is on the passenger side will all the bracketry fit the 351W?
Thanks guys any help is most appreciated,
Barry in Mich.
 
I have had to trucks with ac .One on a 351w and one on a 351m.Neither on had the same mounting brackets.But both pumps were on the drivers side.
 
The 2 r completly different . As far as I know the serpentines came in around 84 (I had a new 83 and it had vbelts . ) After the 351M ended.

Uwill have to find conversion kits of sorts. Good luck
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top