Sending Unit

cjbronco

New Member
I am upon finishing a resto on an 82' 300 4.9L. I am at a loss and can not find where to put my water temperature guage. EVrything else is great except for that. Does anyone know or can help? Addly, my rocker nut on my 3rd cylinder keeps coming loose. I got some locking roker nuts, good call....?
 
cjbronco said:
I am upon finishing a resto on an 82' 300 4.9L. I am at a loss and can not find where to put my water temperature guage. EVrything else is great except for that. Does anyone know or can help? Addly, my rocker nut on my 3rd cylinder keeps coming loose. I got some locking roker nuts, good call....?
I have an 85 with the 300 CID. I'd be happy to help with pictures of what is there if that will help. Not sure if there is a diff between 82 and 86 though.
 
I was not sure if you wanted to see where the sending unit goes, or the guage itself. I am guessing since the title is sending unit that is what you want. Here is a shot of mine on an 85
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0220.JPG
    DSCN0220.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 23
Well, i just never had found where it went. I took a look at your pick and the set up on mine is a lil bit different than yours. Yeah i need to find the connections for it. The guage is there and fine.
 
Wish I could help more. I'm not much of a mechanic, I ask some of the most basic questions you'll see on this forum. :)
 
I have a 1980 w/300 six cylinder. I'll take a picture of it for you tommorrow morning.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top