Selling A '72

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yellow 72
  • Start date Start date
Y

Yellow 72

Guest
Well guys i'm sorry to say that i must part with my '72 bronco. I'm 17 and cant afford the gas and parts i would like to put on it so i'm going to sell it. I put this decision off as long as i could but it really does just have to be done. It is a 72 originally a 3 on the tree but i put a duffs kit in and now its on the floor, i also put in the matching T-case shifter. It has the D-44 and ford 9 in axels, 302 that i have put a K&N on nothing big ut its there. I put on a new distributor and alternator, corbue (spelling) racing seats, 2 inch body lift, true dual exhaust with 2 chamber V-force mufflers. It sounds and runs great, it has some rust on the frame and body but nothin that would cause a problem. It is bright yellow.

I live in north carolina near winston salem if you are interested please call me at (336)-983-8493 (after about 6) or e-mail me at [email protected]

i'll try to post some pics of it on here but if i cant figure that out and you would like to see it e-mail me and i will send them to you that way.

Thank you
Josh
 
I forgot to say that i also installed a tach, and i cb (the cb no longer works) and it was 32x11.50 all terrain tires
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top