Selector valve between the tanks.

rednck7736

New Member
I have a extcab 95 F-150 4x4 5.8.The valve between the two tanks is letting gas leak from the front tank over to the rear tank.I can't finb a part number on-line for it as of rite now.I wanna try to find a new one and change it out before it goes complete out.I am loosing 30 miles per tank cause of what it is letting get into the rear tank from the front tank.
 
yo Rick!
Try locally @ Napa or O'Reilly, etc.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/search/Fuel+Tank+Selector+Valve+-+Universal/N2000/C0025.oap?year=1995&make=Ford&model=F-150&vi=1122297
They list a few, but need VON# etc,
So, call them or e mail:
BWD - Fuel Tank Selector Valve
Part # : FSV1
Line: BWD
•Limited Lifetime Warranty
•Universal 3 Port Valve

BWD - Fuel Tank Selector Valve Kit
Part Number: FSV2A
Line: BWD
•UPC: 33086013954
•6 Port Valve Kit

BWD - Fuel Tank Selector Valve
Part # : FSV3
Line: BWD
•Limited Lifetime Warranty
•6 Port Selector Valve

Advance shows them all too in part name search, but in vehicle/year etc. (1995 Ford F-150 5.8) specific search, the category doesn not appear!
 
Thanks a lot for the info.Is there any other possible problems
i may run into with a dual tank truck.This is my first one with dual tanks.thanks.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top