Seats

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZBronco
  • Start date Start date
A

AZBronco

Guest
Hi,
I have a 1978 bronco, and I am looking for front and rear seats.
I know where to find new front seats, but if seats from other model car or truck will fit it's fine with me.
My main problem is that I can't find a rear bench seat to save my life! Do 1980 or newer rear Bronco bench seats fit?

Thanks [-o<
 
Wow it would be really nice if someone had some answers. I have a new to me truck with cheesy after market seats that don't fit well or feel good. I would like to put in a bench again and I'm not objected to using something a little newer. If any of you have sugestions I think we would both appreciate it. [-o<
 
I pm'd azbronco last week and have not heard anything back, but I do have 2 bucket seats and a rear seat for 78-79 bronco. They are blue driver seat is in ok shape passenger is a little better and the back seat is in good shape.
 
I have a 92 that im parting out that has blue cloth seats that are in pretty good shape , Let me know if interested . Im in MI 49327 :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top